Friday, November 28, 2008

My Gym

By far the BEST birthday party I have thrown for my girls! My Gym is the ultimate birthday party place :-) At first I was a little nervous about the cost and the number of kids that may or may not show. Luckily I had around 15 kids that showed up to party- some were invited and some were 'tag alongs' (which was fine w me) - my goal was to have 20 kids show because that was the 'up to' number of kids that I paid for.

My Gym was fabulous because the entire room was reserved for us and the kids got to run FREE and play! The My Gym employees were also great- they were involved w entertaining the kids, they wiped my child's nose, they had energy and they looked like they loved what they do. In addition, they were also very patient- when the kids did not cooperate during Circle Time- they allowed them to go ahead w their free play time.

Loved it Loved it Loved it-- May have Lexi's party there in April :=)




No comments:





The Fauci Seven