Thursday, November 6, 2008

I Just Wanted Some Dickey's

So after the last daycare child left- I decided that I was hungry. I looked around and realized that I was not hungry for anything in the house. I thought about making tacos, but then realized that it would only be Rick and I eating.

So I grabbed some cash, got my purse, and sneaked out- leaving Gia and Lexi to stay w dad while I ran to get some grub. Poor Rick- the girls FREAKED out when they realized I was gone.

As I was heading down Custer-- nearing my destination---I kept thinking--'This road sucks-- it is too busy and way too dark w too many headlights'. Then - up ahead- I saw a motorcyclist pull out a few feet in front of me. As he pulled out I thought 'Man, I'm glad he is way up ahead of me-- 'cause he is hard to see!' Then all of a sudden---BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Motorcyclist DOWN!

I don't think anyone was hurt, but I am sure the motorcyclist, the car(s) involved, any and everyone around them were scared to death!

After some crazy 'stand still' traffic- I got my Dickey's!!!!

No comments:





The Fauci Seven