Well- I officially suck- I quit the Room Mom volunteer job for Lexi's class. It was pretty misleading (in my opinion). It was said that a lot of the work could be done at home- well- not enough of it could be. With up to 6 kids at home - I really could not do it. I felt bad, but then again - a small weight was lifted off my shoulders :-) I'll just do my duty and send 'extras' when needed and asked for and when they are not asked for.
Good news- Lexi gets to dress up for Halloween at her school- YIPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Placebo - Life's What You Make It
8 years ago

2 comments:
Did someone step in and take over the job for you?
No- I asked what they would do if I was unable to do it and Lexi's teacher said not to worry because this is their first year and they only have 9 kids and the PM mom and the other AM mom of the other PPCD could help. I'm not sweatin' it. I've got tooooooo much goin' on already.
Post a Comment