Thursday, July 24, 2008

Change in Plans



Since I only had one babysitting kid, I was going to take the girls (Lex, Gia, and Reese) to the Frisco Resell Shop to pick out some new (actually used) toys for the kids to play with (maybe a couple of cars for Cameron and Ethan) and then go for ice cream. Sadly as I was loading the girls in the car-- I noticed the back tire was very low! Unfortunately plans HAD to change. So with that said- we headed ALL the way ACROSS town to the Discount Tire (love, love Discount Tire). They said it would take 1 hour to 1 hour-15 minutes for them to see and fix my car. I thought 'no problem we will go eat pizza at Red Brick Oven and let them eat Gelatto' (I think that is what they call their ice cream). I also thought 'Super- they have TV's at every table :-0 ' Well, Lex and Reese were pretty good- I kept having to encourage them to eat their pizza (cause it wasn't cheap!) Gia was quite annoying- she was wiggly and then all over me.

After pizza we headed back to the tire shop and grabbed a seat-- tick tock tick tock (that is the clock- it kept going and going and going). The girls sat, played, ran around, played w the tires, fought, whined, cried, pooped etc....

We were there for approx 2 and 1/2 hours. I wanted to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So after they repaired my tire and they pulled my car up--- no charge (yea!!!!) we went home and al
l the girls are sleeping :-)

I am pooped and I am glad that is something I don't have to do often. Hopefully we will hit the resell shop next week!


1 comment:

textile_fetish said...

I got an oil change for free that took FOR-ever. It almost makes the suffering worthwhile!





The Fauci Seven